Our mission is to give people the opportunity to share their knowledge and experiences in the real world and establish connection between individuals.
We work hard to help keep your account secure and protect your personal datas and information. By signing up to Kikimat, you agree to use your real name and identity. Publishing personal information of others without their consent and permission is highly prohibited here. Defaulters will be removed from Kikimat with or without notice.
Kikimat is a place for you to share your knowledge, and experience especially the things that matters to you. All the content and information you post on Kikimat are yours, and you can control how it is shared throughout Kikimat. But before posting or sharing any content and update on Kikimat, please be very sure you have the right to do so. In the event that you are inclined to post other people's content, then you must include the source of that content at the end of your post/update. The reason being that the laws demands that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights of others.
We do everything within reason to keep Kikimat safe for everyone. But we cannot guarantee 100% safety of the community alone. We need your help to keep Kikimat safe, clean and secure which includes the following commitments by you as an individual:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Kikimat.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Kikimat, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any Kikimat user
- You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Kikimat to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of kikimat, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other kikimat functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.